This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Written by a leading expert in study skills, this book introduces students to powerful techniques to help organise, understand and memorise information more effectively, leading to better results. It includes practical examples and clear explanations to build competence and confidence in all the key areas that underpin successful study.
This brand new edition of our best selling guide:
· includes more guidance on self-management
· recognises and reflects the increased use of ICT in studying
· has a new design to make it even more user-friendly.
· Sections on developing revision notes and revising for specific subjects
· Exam techniques and a guide to coursework projects
· Hints and tips throughout
· Practice exercises and examples encourage alternative revision techniques.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Letts, 2009. Paperback. Condition: New. Rapidly dispatched worldwide from our clean, automated UK warehouse within 1-2 working days. Seller Inventory # mon0000019781