This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Insight Guides Pocket Guide Bologna
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide, now with free app and eBook.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Bologna. From top tourist attractions like Santo Stefano, le Duo Torri and San Luca, to cultural gems, including the show-stopping Neptune's Fountain in the heart of the city, the Palazzo dell'Archignnasio, a former university building with anatomical theatre where human corpses were dissected, and the monumental Basilica di San Petronio, one of Italy's most imposing Gothic churches, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Bologna:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access all this and more from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Piazza Maggiore and Around; East of Piazza Maggiore; The University Quarter; North and West of Centre; The Bologna Hills; Excursions from Bologna
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Italy? Check out Insight Guides Italy for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Insight Guides wherever possible uses local experts who provide insider know-how and share their love and knowledge of the destination.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description APA, 2019. PAP. Condition: New. New Book. Shipped from UK. Established seller since 2000. Seller Inventory # FV-9781789191554
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 34726286-n
Book Description Insight Guides, 2019. Paperback. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # 9781789191554
Book Description Insight Guides. Condition: New. Brand New! Thousands of Happy Customers!|VCF. Seller Inventory # OTF-S-9781789191554
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 533ZZZ00IK70_ns
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 52ZZZZ00DYPF_ns
Book Description APA 2019-11-01, London, 2019. paperback. Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 9781789191554
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 52YZZZ00FEZ2_ns
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 531ZZZ00DYV6_ns
Book Description Condition: New. . Seller Inventory # 532ZZZ00DYVF_ns