This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The Third Edition of this market-leading text has been updated and expanded with contemporary case material and more detailed coverage of the main topics and trends in corporate communication.
New to the Third Edition:
- New chapters on strategic planning and campaign management, research and measurement and CSR and community relations
- Greatly expanded coverage of key areas: internal communication, leadership and change Communication, issues management, crisis communication and corporate branding
- Other topics to receive new coverage include: public affairs, social media, internal branding and issues of globalization.
- New and up-to-date international case studies, including new full-length case studies and vignettes included throughout the chapters.
- Further reading and new questions-for-reflection will provide the reader with a means to challenge and further their understanding of each of the topics in the book.
- Online teaching material for lecturers and students including: instructors manual, PowerPoint slides and new international case studies of varied length, SAGE Online journal readings, videos, online glossary and web links
Praise for the Second Edition:
"This is a must-have reference book for Chief Executives, Finance Directors, Corporate Communicators and Non-executive Directors in this "involve me" era of stakeholder engagement and corporate communications. How I wish I had had this book on my desk as a Chief Reputation Officer!" - Mary Jo Jacobi, Former Chief Reputation Officer of HSBC Holdings, Lehman Brothers and Royal Dutch Shell
'This is a comprehensive and scholarly analysis of corporate communications. It will offer students and practitioners alike a considerable aid to study and understanding which will stand the test of time in a fast changing business' - Ian Wright, Corporate Relations Director, Diageo
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Joep Cornelissen has done a masterful job in integrating many ideas and approaches to corporate communication: academic theories, professional cases, management and communication theories, stakeholder theories, and U.S. and European perspectives. As a result, students, scholars, and practitioners all will gain a broad understanding of the discipline by reading this book (James E. Grunig 2011-04-25)About the Author:
Joep Cornelissen is a Professor in Corporate Communication and Management at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and a visiting Professor at IE Business School in Madrid. In his day job, he teaches corporate communication and change management on executive and MBA programs and actively writes on these topics for leading academic journals such as the Academy of Management Review, Organization Science, and the Journal of Management Studies. He also frequently speaks at conferences and draws on his management and communication expertise to work with entrepreneurs and managers in private and public sector organizations.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description SAGE Publications Ltd. Condition: new. Seller Inventory # think0857022431
Book Description SAGE Publications Ltd. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0857022431 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.1485978
Book Description Condition: New. New. Looks like an interesting title!. Seller Inventory # S-0857022431