This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this vast and diverse state.
Take a ride on one of the state's world-famous roller coasters, uncover the secrets of the Kennedy Space Centre or lounge on a tropical beach: everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Florida with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florida:
- Over 30 colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
- Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Florida, designed for every interest and budget
- Illustrations and floorplans show the Kennedy Space Centre, Walt Disney World® Resort, Universal Orlando® and more
- Colour photographs of Florida's cities, beaches, theme parks, coastline, national parks and key sights
- Detailed chapters, with area maps, covers Miami, the Gold and Treasure coasts, Orlando and the Space Coast, the Northeast, the Panhandle, the Gulf Coast, the Everglades and the Keys
- Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about Florida's history, architecture, natural habitats and wildlife, and festivals and events
- Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus visa and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Florida is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Florida.
"No other guide whets your appetite quite like this one" - The Independent
On a city break? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Orlando guide.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Experience the world with DK Travel.
DK Travel's highly visual guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your trip.
Our travel writers report on what to see, eat, drink and do around the world, while the very best photographs and illustrations bring cities, regions and countries to life. We publish guides to more than 200 destinations around the world, from handy pocket-sized city guides to comprehensive country guides.
DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. Seller Inventory # 31817786-n
Book Description DK Eyewitness Travel, 2018. Flexibound. Condition: Brand New. 3rd edition. 408 pages. 8.78x5.28x0.98 inches. In Stock. Seller Inventory # zk0241310466