This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Now in its 13th edition, Jill Poole's immensely popular Textbook on Contract Law has been guiding students through contract law for over 20 years. Poole's case focus and clear writing style make this text a favourite with students and lecturers alike. The law of contract is placed within its commercial context, and students are provided with a detailed yet accessible treatment of all the key areas of contract law.
- Each chapter begins with a summary of key issues, providing an overview of central themes and points of law, and concludes with suggestions for further reading, guiding students towards the most relevant texts and articles
- Key points, illustrative examples and questions encourage a deeper understanding of the central facts and issues
- Headings, case summaries and case extract boxes allow for easy navigation through the text
Online Resource Centre
This text is fully supported by an Online Resource Centre which provides:
- 300 multiple choice questions with answers and feedback
- Self-test questions and answers linked with Casebook on Contract Law
- Guidance on answering problem questions in contract law
- An opportunity for students to ask the author any questions
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Jill Poole's Textbook on Contract Law remains the foremost student text on contract law. It is the perfect text for students undertaking contract law study for the first time and also for continuing students as a point of reference. (Andrew H Baker, Senior Lecturer, School of Law, Liverpool John Moores University.)
Poole has always proved dependable, providing reasonable depth and breadth within a confined package. The subject is introduced and developed in an authoritative yet accessible style. Students find the text engaging and are encouraged to go further. (Joan Upson, Senior University Teacher, School of Law, Sheffield University)
Jill Poole is Professor of Law and Head of School of Law at Aston University. She is the author of Textbook on Contract Law and co-author of Contract Formation and Letters of Intent.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Oxford Univ Pr, 2016. Paperback. Condition: New. Brand New!. Seller Inventory # VIB0198732805