This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Encompassing everything one needs to know about planning or selecting a newly built home, this helpful consumer's guide explains how to make confident and informed decisions at every step in the process, offering advice on mortgages, selecting an architect and builder, the pros and cons of tract-built and custom-built houses, design issues, and more. Original. 15,000 first printing.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
st vague ideas to the finished structure, building a brand-new house presents you with thousands of choices -- and possible pitfalls. Yet there's no single expert you can turn to at every stage and ask, "What do I do?" Until now. This definitive reference will help you:
* Figure out how much house you need, and how much you can afford
* Choose among types of builders, communities, and lots
* Negotiate the offer, financing, contract, and closing
* Assess options and upgrades -- which are worth it and which are not
* Understand windows, flooring, kitchens, landscaping, and scores of other issues
* Work with real-estate agents, architects, site superintendents, home inspectors, attorneys -- your whole team, which may consist of dozens of players
The Brand-New House Book distills the most crucial advice from hundreds of experts -- from the broad strokes such as bankers on mortgages, interior designers on colors, or arborists on
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Three Rivers Press. PAPERBACK. Condition: New. 0609805835 New Condition. Seller Inventory # NEW33.1703806
Book Description Three Rivers Press, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Third edition. Ships with Tracking Number! INTERNATIONAL WORLDWIDE Shipping available. Buy with confidence, excellent customer service!. Seller Inventory # 0609805835n
Book Description Three Rivers Press, 2001. Paperback. Condition: New. Third printing. Seller Inventory # DADAX0609805835