This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
Pro photographer Allison Tyler Jones provides inspiration and practical techniques for photographers to authentically capture kids during a typical 60-minute studio session. In the video, Allison approaches studio lighting specifically for kids with a mix of technical information and easy-to-follow steps for both the preparation and working with subjects who are shy, naughty, showing off, or constantly in motion.
Allison's style is spontaneous and natural. And the expressions she captures are knowing and timeless. Her unique teaching style of breaking down complicated lightening scenarios, providing simple styling and direction techniques, and placing the child and their personality at the center of the shot is a winning combination.
You will learn about:
· Using the Five Ms of lighting-mood, main, measure, modify, and move-and how to include them in your decision-making process.
· Lighting and using a white seamless background for modern looking kid portraits.
· Choosing props with meaning, clothing suggestions, and styling techniques for the shoot.
· Posing tricks that work with the most stubborn children.
· Directing the shoot for 100% real expressions and tactics for managing kids, parents, and even pets.
· Moving beyond trends to develop your unique point of view and photographic style.
This 90 minute video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The popular "Watch and Work" mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside the instructors.
Mac OS X 10.6, Microsoft Windows XP, or higher
GHz processor or higher
2 GB RAM or higher
1 GB Free HD Space (does not include lesson files)
Please note that this DVD can be viewed only on a computer. It will not work in DVD-Video player software or a DVD set-top player.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Allison Tyler Jones travels the world teaching photography and business workshops. Allison Tyler Jones Photography Inc., her boutique portrait studio in historic Mesa, Arizona, ranks as one of PPA's Top Performing Studios. Allison specializes in portraits of families and children for both retail and commercial clients. She is the coauthor of three previous photography books. See her work and visit her website at www.atjphoto.com.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: Good. Fast Shipping ! Used books may not include access codes, CDs or other supplements. Seller Inventory # Amz4803175