This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.View all copies of this ISBN edition:
New in paperback, The Oxford Children's Encyclopedia of History is a major reference book for children of 8 and over, giving a fascinating insight into over 12,000 years of human history. Some 120 major entries carefully explain the key issues. Each article features colour photos and other
illustrations specially selected to expand on the information given in the text. The articles are arranged alphabetically, from Africa to World War II, to allow quick access to information. The text, checked by experts throughout, has been brought completely up to date.
* all text written and checked by our large team of expert writers and consultants
* 120 major entries, 60,000 words
* A-Z format allows quick access to information
* fully indexed and cross-referenced, to encourage in-depth investigation
* approximately 250 full-colour photos and drawings
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # E-0199107769
Book Description Condition: New. New. Seller Inventory # S-0199107769