The ultimate baking book. In bake, Allyson Gofton has employed her years' of baking experience, to create this sumptuous baking book stacked with traditional Kiwi classics and her favourite family recipes.
- pantry essentials.
- substitutions - what to do when you've started baking and realise you're missing an ingredient.
- What went wrong? - how to resurrect a baking disaster so no one will ever know.
- Fast & furious - how to whip up a dessert for unexpected guests.
- Plus, recipes for biscuits, slices, loaves, scones, muffins, cup cakes, cakes, puddings and tarts, yeast
- Beautifully designed, with stunning photographs from Alan Gillard.
An essential addition to every home cook book library. If you only buy one baking book this year, it must be bake.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Allyson Gofton has been cooking for New Zealanders for over 20 years. During her varied career she has worked at the NZ Woman's Weekly's Test Kitchens, assisted Graham Kerr both here and abroad, and became the Principal of Epicurean Workshop and Chief Executive Officer of the New Zealand Nutrition Foundation. She was also Food Editor for Next magazine for many years and is now Editor of Real. Allyson has authored 18 cookbooks. Allyson recently published with Penguin the best-selling After Work Cookbook.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Penguin Global, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110143011707
Book Description Penguin Global, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0143011707
Book Description Penguin Global 2010-05-19, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 0143011707 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Bookseller Inventory # TM-0143011707