Prepare with the Power of Classroom Practice.
· Complete Assignments and Activities to apply text content to real classroom situations.
· Authentic classroom video shows real teachers and students interacting, and helps prepare you for the classroom.
· Explore the Building Teaching Skills and Dispositions exercises to practice and strengthen the skills that are essential to teaching.
· Case studies offer real-life perspectives on common issues and challenges faced in the classroom.
· Authentic student and teacher classroom artifacts provide you with the actual types of materials encountered every day by teachers.
To order this book WITH MyEducationLab, use either ISBN:
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pearson. Book Condition: New. 0137060718 Orders ship same or next business day w/ free tracking. Choose Expedited shipping for fastest (2-6 business day) delivery. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Bookseller Inventory # Z0137060718ZN
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 5. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0137060718
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110137060718
Book Description Pearson, 2010. Book Condition: new. Shiny and new! Expect delivery in 20 days. Bookseller Inventory # 9780137060719-1