What you need to know and how to do it
When you are working on your PC and come up against a problem that you are unsure how to solve or want to accomplish something in application that you aren’t sure how to do, where do you look?? Manuals and traditional training guides are too unwieldy and make it hard to get to the info you need right away and helplines are rarely that helpful! Brilliant guides allow you to find the info you need easily and without fuss and guide you through the task using a highly visual, step-by-step approach – providing exactly what you need to know when you need it!!
Brilliant Office 2003 will show you how to ….
· Create great-looking documents faster in Word using styles, templates and Smart Tags
· Use organizing, processing, and presenting tools to create data in Excel
· Create powerful presentations faster in Powerpoint using ready-made design templates and Smart Tags
· Use tools for creating and managing your email, calendar, contacts and tasks in Outlook
· Use task panes to quickly create a brochure or a newsletter without being a designer using Publisher.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Steve Johnson has written more than 20 books on a variety of computer software and is a founder of Perspection, Inc. which is committed to providing information and training to help people use software more effectively. Since 1991, they have written more than 60 computer books, and sold more than 4.5 million copies.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 132001330
Book Description Prentice Hall, 2005. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-006-03-9650109