Deep Injection Disposal of Hazardous and Industrial Waste is the first text to bring together scientific and engineering aspects of deep well injection techniques in light of increasingly stringent environmental regulation. This text considers important aspects of modern deep well injection, including regulatory matters, the design and construction of injection wells, well testing, hydrologic modeling, and monitoring and predicting interactions of the waste with the rocks into which they are injected. The experiences of experts from many countries provide a global perspective on this environmentally important topic. One of the unique highlights of the book is the presentation of Russian research findings on the deep disposal of high-level liquid radioactive waste.
* Presents a global view of deep injection waste disposal
* Coverage emphasizes continued monitoring of injection sites
* Provides case studies from many countries
* Considers new technology for injecting solid waste as slurries
* First text to present Russian experiences with hazardous waste disposal
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want