This method of analysing and modelling materials, structures and forms is based on turning physical shapes into mathematical models made up from descriptive nodes.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Mechanical Design, Optimization and Reliability in Mechanical and Structural Design, Finite Element methods, Structural Dynamics.
1. Multi-objective optimization.
2. Uncertainty models in engineering analysis, design and optimization.
3. Reliability based design.
4. Finite element and meshfree methods.
5. Optimization and reliability of renewable energy systems.
The Finite Element Method for Engineers, 5e, Elsevier, 2010; Mechanical Vibrations, 6th Edition, Pearson, 2016; Engineering Optimization Theory and Practice, 4th Edition, Wiley, 2009; Reliability Engineering, 1st Edition, Pearson, 2014
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Pergamon Press, 1981. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 80254675