This text contains five hundred questions, many in clinical-vignette format, that require a "two-step" reasoning process. There are explanations for each question, that reference core books used by medical students during their pathology course.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Pathology: PreTest Self-Assessment and Review: 10/e contains over 200 new questions, many in clinical-vignette format, for a total of 500 questions. Many questions will require a two-step reasoning process. Concise explanations for each question will be referenced to core books used by medical students during their pathology course. They will explain not only why correct answers are correct, but why incorrect answers are wrong. The high-yield fact section at the end of the book will be polished to make it more high-yield. It will have bleeds to make it more visible. Will contain approximately 80 pathologic images.From the Back Cover:
* 500 USMLE-type questions, answers & explanations
* High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
* Targets what you really need to know
* Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest® is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
* Designed to simulate the exam
* Reviewed by recent examinees
* Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest® is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
* Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
* Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
* Review key facts for exam success
* Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest® delivers USMLE-type questions, in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest® for:
* 500 board-type questions
* High-yield facts for board and course review
* Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for pathology course review and exams, too! This Pathology PreTest® asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"The two-step reasoning questions on the USMLE didn't slow me down-PreTest® gave me lots of practice with them."
--a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713722371.0
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 10. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071372237
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071372237
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071372237