Top ten things Samantha Madison isn't ready for
10. Spending Thanksgiving at Camp David
9. With her boyfriend, the president's son
8. Who wants to take things to the Next Level
7. Which Sam inadvertently announces live on MTV
6. While discussing the president's dubious policies on families, morals, and, yes, sex
5. Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video
4. Even though she's already the (unpaid) teen ambassador to the UN
3. Getting accosted because she's "the redheaded girl who saved the president's life," despite her new ebony tresses
2. Dealing with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can't get the guy she wants
And the number-one thing Sam isn't ready for?
1. Finding out the hard way that in art class, "life drawing" means "naked people"
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
ALL-AMERICAN GIRL 2: READY OR NOT finds Samantha Madison, everyone's favorite national heroine, dealing with life as the girlfriend of the first son, but also her cheerleader sister's romantic problems as well.
"A compelling story with a strong plot line, a little teen angst, a little romance, and great dialogue - and narrator Ariadne Meyers makes it even better. Listeners will be left hoping to hear more from both Samantha and Ariadne Meyers." -- AudioFile magazine on All-American Girl.
A sequel to the hilarious and best-selling ALL AMERICAN GIRL.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800607245041.0
Book Description HarperTeen, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0060724501
Book Description HarperTeen, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0060724501
Book Description HarperTeen, 2005. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110060724501
Book Description HarperTeen. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0060724501 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW6.1020240