Covering the whole of the new 2016 GCSE Chemistry course, this book is structured around a brand new innovative assessment framework that uses regular check points and tailored intervention to help all students make progress. Written by a team of expert authors for the 2016 specification, this book provides a "go-to" guide to support teachers throughout the course. Teach with confidence using an introduction to the new specification, schemes of work, plans for co-teaching the different courses, and a comprehensive set of editable lesson plans and worksheets.
• Track students’ progress in the new linear GCSE course through a brand new, innovative assessment framework. Teaching is organized into four semesters that function as review checkpoints.
• Tailor your teaching to suit your students’ needs using the flexible teaching order within each semester.
• Assess students across topics and also by assessment objective using the end of chapter questions and the end of semester tests.
• Help all students make progress with consolidation worksheets to support those at Foundation level and extension activities to challenge those at Higher level.
• Equip students with the skills they need for working scientifically, using math, and carrying out practicals.
• Prepare students for the demands of the new specification with differentiated questions and practice opportunities embedded in each lesson.
• Co-teach both Foundation and Higher tier with a single book (the Higher-only content is clearly flagged).
• Easily plan your teaching with Schemes of Work for 2, 3, or 5 years, for each tier—available free from Collins’ website from September 2015.
• All resources also provided on CD-ROM.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins UK is a leading information-led publisher of illustrated and narrative nonfiction.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want