This online resource is designed to support the OCR Environmental and Land-Based Science GCSE. This licence gives one year of use by students and teachers at home only.
• Endorsed by OCR.
• This resource can be used on personal computers, tablets and mobile devices outside of school.
• Collins Online Learning can be easily navigated around using the contents and resources buttons.
• Each chapter covers the specification content for a unit. Management of the Natural Environment, Plant Cultivation and Small Animal Care and Commercial Horticulture, Agriculture and Livestock are all supported.
• Each page in the chapter supports a topic in the specification.
• Each topic is explored in up to three sections, which get progressively harder. There are questions at the end of each section to check understanding before moving on.
• Videos and explanatory notes on key techniques related to a topic can be found by looking at the resources button on each page.
• Exam-style questions and answers can be found in the resource bank to help prepare for external assessment.
• A practical calendar and suggested teaching sequences from experienced ELBS teachers can also be found in the resource bank using the teacher login only.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want