Collins IGCSE® Chemistry provides complete coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® syllabus for Chemistry and is packed full of questions, in depth content, practical investigative skills features and more.
· Ensure complete and comprehensive coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE® Chemistry syllabus
· Engage students with accessible language and challenging science presented in a clear and fresh way
· Establish and build on prior knowledge with a quick recap of what students should already know at the start of each unit
· Build and apply the skills needed to understand and carry out practical investigations
· Enable students to be fully prepared for exams with lots of questions all the way through the books, including short text-related questions, worked examples and exam-style questions
· Encourage students to take responsibility for their learning using the end-of-unit summary checklists
· Stretch and challenge the most able students with extension material clearly marked throughout and hints on how to get the best results
· One of a range of new books supporting the Cambridge IGCSE® science syllabuses, approved for use as Cambridge International Level 2 Certificates in UK state schools
· Seeking endorsement from Cambridge
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110007454430
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2013. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # M0007454430