This student book contains the extension material that follows on from the GCSE Science (Unit 1) and GCSE Additional Science (Unit 2) textbooks. It provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics with complete coverage of the new Edexcel GCSE Science specification for B3, C3 and P3.
This student book contains the extension material that follows on from the GCSE Science and GCSE Additional Science textbooks. It provides material to teach and prepare students for GCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics with complete coverage of the new Edexcel GCSE Science specification for B3, C3 and P3.
• Plan and teach low-ability and high-achieving students with differentiated student book content and questions
• Engage your students and promote scientific understanding with content that is rigorous and presented in a clear way
• Build and apply the skills needed to tackle the Assessment Objectives and Controlled Assessment with Preparing for Assessment pages and a focused Assessment Skills chapter
• Establish and build on prior learning with a quick recap of previous knowledge and a direct link to the GCSE content that will follow at the start of each Unit
• Encourage students to take responsibility for what they have learnt and monitor their own progress with clear learning objectives and a student-friendly checklist
• Help Foundation and Higher students alike improve to a higher grade with exam-style practise questions and worked examples with explanations of how to get full marks
• Capture the interest of students with activities exploring science in the media based on Bad Science by Ben Goldacre
• This student book links to other components in Collins' Edexcel GCSE Sciences series as well as to other Collins GCSE Science resources
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. Collins GCSE Science 2011 - Separate Sciences Student Book: Edexcel (Collins New GCSE Science) This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780007415113
Book Description Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. The book has been read, but is in excellent condition. Pages are intact and not marred by notes or highlighting. The spine remains undamaged. Bookseller Inventory # GOR004857302