Packed full of graded practice questions that follow the same structure as the Collins GCSE Statistics AQA Student Book, this is perfect for both homework and extra exam preparation.
• Cover both Foundation and Higher levels in one book.
• Offer extra exercises for relevant and engaging homework or exam practice.
• Match to the AQA Specification with ease with detailed practice of the six main areas of study listed in the specification: Planning a strategy, Data collection, Tabulation, Diagrammatic representation, Data analysis and Probability.
• Monitor progress with colour-coded grades on the page.
• Provide excellent test preparation with exam-style questions.
• Discover how statistics is used in real life with engaging activities on different areas of business.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want