Revolutionary in its simplicity and accessible to all, this bestselling book offers commonsense methods that allow you to let go of depression and tap into natural joy.
In this indispensable handbook, Richard Carlson demonstrates how we can change everything in our lives – earn more money, meet new friends, get a new job – yet still feel dissatisfied. Happiness, he says, is not 'out there' but within, a state of mind that is independent of circumstance: 'If you begin to see that your thoughts are not the real thing – they're just thoughts and as thoughts they can't hurt you – your entire life will begin to change today.'
Carlson's step-by-step guide explains:
· How your thoughts determine how you feel.
· Why thinking about problems only makes them worse.
· That thoughts come and go – you are free to choose at any moment which to hold on to and which to let go.
· Straightforward methods for conquering depression.
· How to dismiss negative thoughts and discover inner contentment.
· How to overcome lifelong pessimism and start really living.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'This is the book I give to all my depressed friends; they start to look better from around page 3!'
Carlson is the acclaimed author of the international bestseller Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harper Collins Publisher India Ltd. 2010-01-01, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: Fair. 0007360827 We guarantee all of our items - customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities. Please allow 4 - 14 business days for Standard shipping, within the US. Bookseller Inventory # POTM-0007360827