This brand new photocopiable resource will help students achieve the best grade they possibly can. Its unique combination of exam-style questions and activities will improve examination technique and enable students to understand exactly what the examiners are looking for.
• A bank of exam-style questions for every AQA topic at AS and A2
• Each question broken down into its key elements
• Self and peer assessment checklists allow students to evaluate answers and identify key areas for improvement
• Mark schemes provided for each question
• Sample student answers for each question with examiner comments
1. Culture and identity
2. Families and households
3. Wealth, welfare and poverty
6. Beliefs in society
7. Global development
8. The mass media
9. Power and politics
10. Crime and deviance
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2010. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Brand New. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # zk0007345216