Scale of main maps: 1:625,000 (9.9 miles to 1 inch).
The handy A5 format and inclusion of a range of city plans make this the ideal companion for travelling around Scotland.
New for 2009:
2 extra city centre maps with indexes
Information on ferries and airports
Clear, attractive route planning maps of the whole of Scotland supported by comprehensive, fully indexed city centre street maps of Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness and Perth.
• Places of tourist interest are highlighted.
• Has attractive layer colouring showing land height.
• Road network fully classified and colour coded.
• Detailed street mapping of Edinburgh, including the Royal Mile with all its attractions clearly marked, Leith and Holyrood Park.
• Detailed street mapping of Glasgow including the West End.
• Detailed street mapping of Aberdeen.
• Street maps, with indexes, of Dundee, Inverness and Perth city centres.
• Tranport connections section listing all the airports and details of all vehicle ferries into and within Scotland.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Covers the whole of Scotland and part of northern England, extending down to Kendal and Scarborough in the south.
WHO THE PRODUCT IS OF INTEREST TO
This atlas has a wealth of detail with road maps, urban area maps and a city centre street map section. Ideal for anyone travelling around Scotland who requires a ‘Handy’ format.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # SONG000725461X
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 000725461X
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2010. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P11000725461X