For anyone who suffers from back problems and wants instant relief, these 5-minute exercises, techniques and ideas will soothe aches and discomfort.
Whether you are suffering from back pain, recovering from a back problem or seeking ways to prevent back pain, this one-stop guide is packed with quick solutions endorsed and recommended by the Royal College of General Practitioners. Before visiting your health professional, see if you can banish back pain forever with a 5-minute instant fix for relief. The book includes the following:
• Introduction, including how to maintain a healthy back, what can go wrong and a discussion of serious back conditions.
• Relief through posture and 5-minute relief using the Alexander Technique.
• Back relief through aromatherapy, posture, massage, stretch, yoga, water, walking, reflexology, increased blood flow, heat, osteopathy and chiropractics, herbalism and Reiki.
• Preventative methods – the golden rules.
• Troubleshooting back pain.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
The Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) is a network of around 18,000 doctors who are committed to improving patient care, developing their own skills and developing general practice. Its aim is to encourage and maintain the highest standards of general medical practice and act as the 'voice' of general practitioners on education, training and standards issues. Founded in 1952, the RCGP is an International organisation with members all over the world.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007251599
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 2008. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Min. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007251599
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800072515991.0