Collins New Primary Maths Teacher’s Guide 6+ provides daily lesson plans to save you planning time. With clear links to the Year 6 progression to Year 7 objectives and built-in Assessment for Learning, the Teacher’s Guide offers fantastic support for implementing the renewed Framework for your more able pupils, so you can focus on your teaching.
Teacher's Guide 6+ features:
• 124 lesson plans revised to support the Year 6 progression to Year 7 objectives from the revised Numeracy framework
• extension activities and additional suggestions that will stretch pupils to National Curriculum level 5 and beyond
• lesson plans and planning charts provided as editable Word files on the accompanying CD-ROM, allowing you to create a customised programme of study
• links to the ready-prepared, whiteboard teaching slides for every lesson, provided on the accompanying CD-ROM
• Assessment for Learning questions in every lesson to help assess pupils' understanding of the lesson objectives
• opportunities for paired and group work, often linking to the wider curriculum
• a bank of oral and mental starters, resource copymasters and answers to all 6+ components.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
“Fresh off the press, Collins New Primary Maths has been expertly written to help teachers run with the renewed framework. It offers excellent planning to support your teaching, learning and assessment and will save you time.” Teach Primary (formerly Primary Choice)Book Description:
Fantastic planning support for the renewed Framework for Numeracy
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2009. Loose Leaf. Book Condition: Good. Unread copy in good condition, contains substantial creasing/dents to the cover and some shelf wear. Fast, daily dispatch 2-4 days for delivery within UK. International orders may take up to 3-4 weeks. November2015. Bookseller Inventory # mon0000094192