The definitive guide to the modern Druid movement, with essays from the Chief Druids of Britain, France and America, as well as from established writers, mystics, historians, healers and psychologists.
• The history and traditions of the Druids.
• Why Celtic spirituality is now enjoying a renaissance.
• The Druid revival in modern America
• British and European Druids.
• Modern Druidry and the rise of the environmental movement.
• Natural healing – alternative medicine and modern Druidry.
• The re-enchantment of modern life – how magic became mainstream.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Philip Carr-Gomm is a writer, psychologist, and Druid of world renown. He is the author of The Druid Way, The Elements of the Druid Tradition, Druidcraft, co-author of The Druid Animal Oracle, and editor of The Book of Druidry. He is the chief Druid of The Order of Bards Ovates and Druids, one of the largest international Druid groups, and he combines his role as Chief Druid with a private practice in psychotherapy, writing and giving workshops world-wide.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007156650
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2003. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0007156650
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007156650
Book Description Element Books Ltd., 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007156650