Focus on Spelling Book 4 is designed for Year 6/P7 children. Each unit is divided into five clear sections: Focus, Rule, Practice, More to Think About, and Now Try This. Regular Progress Tests and Spellchecker exercises ensure that children revisit and consolidate rules covered earlier in the book.
Each unit of the Pupil Book is divided into 5 clear sections:
· Focus: a question is posed to help children think about the spelling rule they will be investigating.
· Rule: this clearly explains the rule being studied, and shows examples.
· Practice: this provides activities to practise understanding of the rule.
· More to think about: this provides activities to further develop understanding of the rule
· Now try this: this provides activities to stretch and extend understanding of the rule.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
¡¡LIBRO NUEVO!! NEW BOOK!! Envio desde España entre 24 y 48 horas. ENTREGA MUY RÁPIDA....(4-6 Días Laborales)Book Description:
Develop strong spelling skills with this lively Pupil Book
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Paperback May 20, 2002. Book Condition: New. BRAND NEW COPIES! - *** - let our ratings help you choose - same day posting on all orders received before 3pm. Bookseller Inventory # X1479 x 4 B164
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007140223
Book Description Collins Educational, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007140223