Introducing Maths Frameworking … the resource that allows you to deliver the NNS Framework with complete confidence.
With its complete differentiation across all three years of KS3, Maths Frameworking offers you the most comprehensive and engaging route to Framework success.
The Assessment Test Pack includes:
• End of chapter tests to help you monitor pupils’ understanding
• Half-termly tests to fulfil the Framework’s medium term assessment requirements
• End-of-year SATs-style test to ensure pupils are prepared for major examinations
• Answers and mark schemes for all tests
• Answers for all three Year 9 Practice Books
• All tests are provided at three ability levels, corresponding to Pupil Books 1, 2 and 3
• A free CD-ROM of all the assessment materials and answers so you can customise the tests to fit your schemes of work
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
‘…even at this early stage (only a week in) I have been really impressed with the scheme so far. Our NQTs love the lesson plans and say they really help with ideas and with them finding out what sort of level to teach a topic.
The lower set pupils love the workbooks, and they have been a great motivator. The books are clear and easy to read and are excellent practise for filling in SATs papers. Our only problem is that we struggle to get them to stop working and move on to their next lesson!
We had a very heated discussion with one Year 9 boy who was insisting taht he took his book home to carry on, and was very angry when we said he couldn’t take it home! These pupils who are usually fairly unmotivated are working through at a real pace.’
Cass Jackson, Barr Beacon Language CollegeAbout the Author:
Collectively, Evans, Gordon, Speed and Senior have over 100 years of teaching experience, both in the classroom and leading maths departments. They all currently hold senior positions within examining bodies and have been extensively involved in the development and piloting of new specifications.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want