The highly successful Collins Total Revision range has been updated for the new GCSE exams and completely redesigned for greater accesibility.
The content has been thoroughly updated to match the changes to the GCSE exams in June 2003. The books continue to have the depth and quality needed for students to achieve the very highest GCSE grades.
The redesign incorporates unique features that help students to revise effectively. Short ‘revision sessions’ maximise students’ concentration. Bullet points with highlighted words and phrases aid recall. ‘A* extra’ information boxes ensure that the brightest students attain the very top grade. ‘Question spotter’ panels pinpoint the exam questions students are most likely to meet in their exam papers.
Each title provides:
• Complete content coverage for the new GCSE specifications
• Short 20-minute revision sessions
• ‘Check yourself’ questions to test understanding
• ‘A* extra’ information boxes for the highest grade
• ‘Question spotter’ boxes highlighting likely exam questions
• Exam practice chapter with detailed guidance on exam technique
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Collins Revision Guides: A revision guide to suit every age, every stage and every pocket. New stunning colour books make learning fun, unique learning models will boost grades, clear concise information makes revision less daunting with all the facts for study and help presented in one portable book you simply can't be without.
Written by GCSE Examiners and National Test Senior Moderators.
The complete GCSE Total Revision series; English, Science, Business Studies, Modern World History, French, German, D & T: Food Technology, D & T: Resistant Materials, Geography and Maths.
This exam practice book for GCSE contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade.
GCSE Maths includes:
• Real exam questions across all boards
• Students' answers with hints and tips
• 'Don't make these mistakes' sections
• 'Key points to remember' sections
• 'Questions to try' plus examiner's hints
• 'How to score full marks' sections
• Answers and guidance at the back.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 7136188
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007136188