We now know that antibiotics are not the simple solution we once thought. But how can we stay well without them? This book shows how to keep your immune system in peak condition – and stay healthy without antibiotics.
Antibiotics have been one of the most succesful inventions of modern medicine – saving many millions of lives around the world. But antibiotics aren’t the trouble free pill for all ills we once thought.
Over exposure to antibiotics through over prescription and also from the food chain – means our immune systems are often ‘lazy’.
• Antibiotic resistant superbugs mean we need healthier immune systems than ever before.
When our immune system is naturally healthy, infections and bugs should hardly ever be a problem. Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics explains the natural therapies herbal medicines you can take to:
• strengthen your immune system naturally so you that minor infections don’t become problems.
• fight infections without antiobiotics.
• make sure your children have well developed immune systems.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
We now know that antibiotics are not the simple solution we once thought – but how can we stay well without them? 'Natural Alternatives to Antibiotics' shows how to keep your immune system in peak condition and stay healthy without antibiotics.
Find out how your immune system works and how you can:
• Prevent the development of a lazy immune system
• Protect your naturally occurring 'friendly bacteria'
• Strengthen your immune system so minor infections don't become problems
• Fight infection without depending on antibiotics
• Ensure your children have well developed immune systems
'Leon Chaitow has come to the rescue with this latest book'
MELVYN R. WERBACH M.D., author of 'Nutritional Influences on Illness'
The first naturopath to be officially ‘recognised’ by the NHS, Leon Chaitow is closely involved with research at St Mary’s Hospital, London, into antibiotics.
He is an experienced naturopath and osteopath. He practises at the Hale Clinic, lectures regularly in the USA and is a respected author in the field of natural health.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007122470
Book Description Thorsons, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007122470
Book Description Thorsons, 2002. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007122470
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800071224791.0