Turn raw foods into gourmet foods with the UK's leading living foods champion, Elaine Bruce. Packed with sound advice and delicious recipes, this practical guide shows how eating raw foods is the easy way to look and feel amazing. If you want a strong immune system, a glowing complexion and high energy levels look no further.
Raw foods are the ideal foods we need to eat in our age of fast food and empty calories. Uncooked, living foods contain a much higher proportion of plant enzymes, which boost the body’s digestive and detoxing systems.
The benefits of eating living foods include:
– helping the body make better use of the nutrients we eat
– boosting immunity and energy levels
– dramatic improvements to skin, hair and nails.
This book shows how easy it is to start eating living foods- in salads, broths, ferments, juices, blends, grain breads, sprouting seeds and so on.
As well as giving information about the benefits of living foods, this book is a practical guide to introducing these foods to everyday life:
– Preparing and preserving living foods
– Growing your own wheatgrass
– Combating electromagnetic pollution
– Dealing with GM foods
– Having a raw food detox session, including enema and colonic treatments
– Taking care of your emotions through nutrition.
Elaine Bruce also shares her best living foods recipes.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Turn raw foods into gourmet foods with leading living foods champion, Elaine Bruce'
Raw foods provide the high-quality nutrition we need to stay healthy, in an age of fast foods and empty calories, as well as unburden and boost the body's digestive and detoxing systems. If you've always wanted to eat more living foods but thought it would be too difficult, think again! Packed with clear, practical advice and 45 of her best living foods recipes, Elaine Bruce shows you just how easy and enjoyable it is to eat raw:
• Learn how to prepare and preserve living foods
• Grow your own wheatgrass, baby greens and sprouts
• Cleanse your system with a living foods detox plan – includes how to self-administer enemas
• Transform your eating habits with Elaine's five-stage program, complete with meal plans
• protect yourself from pollutants in your food and environment
• Choose from 45 delicious recipes, including salads, broths, ferments, juices, grain breads, sprouting seeds and more.
'Living Foods for Radiant Health' tells you everything you need to know about eating raw, so if you want a strong immune system, a glowing complexion and high energy levels, look no further.About the Author:
Originally trained with Dr Anne Wigmore (author of the pioneering Wheatgrass Book) at her Boston centre in the US, and later was part of the staff at Wigmore’s world-renowned Puerto Rico clinic.
Now back in the UK, Elaine Bruce has been practising and teaching the Living Foods Programme at her centre in Shropshire for many years.
Elaine is trained in naturopathy and homeopathy as well as her specific training in nutrition and living foods.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007121172
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-000-27-2624002
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007121172
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0007121172