Updated with healing Superjuices and the most refreshing smoothies. It’s bigger, better and more colourful than before.
Our new edition of this extremely helpful guide to using juice contains all the right updates for today’s juice market. Superjuices such as Wheatgrass are now included along with delicious, fresh fruit smoothies.
Juicing For Health will also look more attractive than ever before – with a larger format and a 2 colour design throughout.
Juicing For Health is comprehensive without ever rambling. It includes:
Over 200 juice recipes and blends.
· The vitamin & mineral content of over 60 different fruit & vegetable juices.
· The basic healing qualities of each fruit and vegetable juice.
· Nutritional therapy juice blends for a whole range of specific – and more general – ailments.
· Beginner-friendly guide to starting up and managing a healthy detox programme.
· A–Z Vitamin & Mineral hotlist – with the “Best Fruits” and “Best Vegetables” for each nutrient.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Caroline Wheater is a full time writer and journalist. She currently works for the BBC.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins, 2011. Paperback. Book Condition: Brand New. new edition. 224 pages. 8.50x6.50x0.50 inches. In Stock. Bookseller Inventory # __0007106912
Book Description HARPER COLLINS, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: NEW. 9780007106912 This listing is a new book, a title currently in-print which we order directly and immediately from the publisher. Bookseller Inventory # HTANDREE0981249
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Never used!. Bookseller Inventory # P110007106912
Book Description Thorsons. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0007106912 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW7.0939396
Book Description Thorsons, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 2nd. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007106912