Twenty-five cycle tours, ranging from short rides suitable for all the family, to half- and full-day rides for more experienced cyclists. Stage-by-stage route directions and specially created colour mapping. Mapping scale: 1.5 miles to 1 inch (approx.)
• On- and off-road routes; gradient diagrams; accumulated mileages throughout each ride.
• At-a-glance information box summarising each tour.
• Comprehensive information on places to visit along the way and refreshment stops.
• A brief introduction to the area; advice on preparing for a cycling trip.
OTHER TITLES IN THE SERIES
Cycling in Central Scotland
Cycling in Cornwall & Devon
Cycling in the Cotswolds
Cycling in Cumbria & the Lake District
Cycling in Dorset & Hampshire
Cycling in Edinburgh & South East Scotland
Cycling the South Downs
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Cycling is an ideal way to explore the beautiful countryside of the Yorkshire Dales. This new guide features 25 cycle tours, ranging from short rides suitable for all the family, to full-day rides for the more experienced and adventurous cyclist, rounding off with a 'grande randonnee' – a grand cycling tour around the Yorkshire Dales.
• On- and off-road routes.
• Specially created, easy-to-follow mapping.
• At-a-glance information boxes describing each route.
• Routes graded by distance and difficulty.
• Stage-by-stage route descriptions.
• Gradient diagrams and accumulated mileages.
• Comprehensive information on places of interest and refreshment stops along each route.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1999. Spiral-bound. Book Condition: Good. Dedication on the first page. Good condition is defined as: a copy that has been read but remains in clean condition. All of the pages are intact and the cover is intact and the spine may show signs of wear. The book may have minor markings which are not specifically mentioned. Most items will be dispatched the same or the next working day. Bookseller Inventory # mon0005600475
Book Description . Paperback. Book Condition: Good. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. Some minor wear to the spine. Bookseller Inventory # GOR002003258