This essential guide to pregnancy helps you through all fourty-two weeks of the pregnancy period, from preconception all the way to breastfeeding.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Be in the know about your baby’s progress -- from
conception through to birth -- and what you need to do to ensure a healthy and problem-free pregnancy.
This book is your ideal pregnancy partner. Stand it up by your bedside or on a dressing table to check, at a glance:
• Your baby's weekly progress
• How your pregnancy is proceeding
• Vital doctors' appointments and tests
• Essential information on prenatal care, including diet, fitness and specialist treatment
• Hints and tips for managing labour and delivery
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1997. No binding. Book Condition: New. New item. Bookseller Inventory # QX-225-41-1845001