This owner's guide to German shepherd dogs is split into three main sections: breed characteristics and behaviour; practical information and advice on feeding, training, grooming, exercising, breeding and showing; and first aid and health-care.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
A comprehensive guide to all aspects of owning a dog, this lavishly illustrated book is full of practical information and expert advice for pet owners and breeders.
• Step-by-step photoguides to training and grooming
• Choosing the right puppy for you
• Special features on showing and breeding
• Understanding your dog's behaviour
• Healthcare, health maintenance and disease prevention
• First aid and dealing with emergencies
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 1996. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0004129032