This new book offers accessible, authoratitive, motivating student-centered material for GNVQ 2000.
• Induction to Health and Social Care Vocational A level
• Equal Opportunities and Clients’ Rights
• Communicating in Health and Social Care
• Physical Aspects of Health
• Factors Affecting Human Growth and Development
• Health, Social Care and Early Years Services
• Research Perspectives in Health and Social Care
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Praise for Health and Social Care Resource Pack 1:
‘A brilliant, well-written, useful resource.’
Mark Walsh,Series Consultant and principal author for Collins GNVQ Health and Social Care, leads this experienced author team, each of whom writes on their particular area of expertise.
His co-authors on this book are:
Josephine de Souza
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. BRAND NEW ** SUPER FAST SHIPPING FROM UK WAREHOUSE ** 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Bookseller Inventory # mon0001820618
Book Description Collins Educational, 2000. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 3291006