A graded reading scheme of exciting stories to encourage, inspire and entertain struggling readers. These titles will motivate struggling readers with their high-interest, low-reading age subject matter.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
TAKE A NEW LOOK AT SKYWAYS
• New contemporary feel appeals to your reluctant readers
• High interest/low reading age books to motivate your special readers
• Controlled progression of reading levels across the screen
• Gradual introduction and repetition of vocabulary builds confidence
Skyways is a carefully structured scheme of graded books for reluctant readers across 7 levels.
72 books offer a variety of appealing stories.
• Levels 1 and 2 are 16 brand new titles
• Variety of stories and settings covered including science fiction, zany stories, sports, hobbies and animal rescue.
• Ever-popular Levels 3-7 remain the same, but with great new covers to attract readers.
• Settings become increasingly sophisticated, e.g. spine chillers, crime, Dracula and sport.
"Skyways is a unique, exciting programme which encourages struggling readers to enjoy books…a rich variety of stories ensure that real and positive progress is achieved…"
BETTY ROOT, Series Editor, is a special needs reading expert and ex-head of the Reading Reading Centre.
Betty Root, the Series Editor, is former head of the Reading Reading Centre and a Special Needs reading expert.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins Educational, 1987. Paperback. Book Condition: New. New paperback booklet. Level 3A. Bookseller Inventory # 113595