These attractive and invaluable workbooks follow the Programme One teaching order and are fully cross-referenced in the Teacher’s Guide.
These carefully structured workbooks practise help children to move from recognising initial sounds to word building. The activities provide reinforcement and consolidation of word level skills and are suitable for either group or independent work.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• A systematic and structured course of learning.
• Builds confident early reading vocabulary.
• Explores in depth lower and upper case letters, double consonants and the first important digraphs.
• These carefully structured workbooks help children move from recognising initial sounds to word building.
• Re-inforcement and consolidation of all the skills in the Programme One Teacher's Guide.
• Full of stimulating activities to capture children's enthusiasm for language.
Lyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Book Condition: very_good. 68 Gramm. Bookseller Inventory # M0000303304X-V