The Full Cursive Copymasters introduce joined handwriting, featuring high frequency words.
They provide practice in all the recurring cursive letter patterns, entry and exit strokes, diagonal joins, top joins, double letters and common endings which young writers need most as their confidence in writing grows.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
• Designed for use in parallel with all three programmes.
• Provides the foundation for confident handwriting.
• Children progress effortlessly from Stage One through to Stage Three. Stages Two and Three feature a strong spelling component with the child advancing to 'joined up' writing at Stage Three.
'Programme Two: Full Cursive Copymasters Stage 3'
• An introduction to the many ligatures which make up cursive script.
• A good practice tool for words selected from the 660 most frequently used in children's writing.
Lyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want