A sylishly produced, highly illustrated week-by-week desk diary full of new photographs and trival from the current X-Files series
• The X-Files is the television phenomenon of the nineties. Over eight million viewers now tune in to this addictive show, which sees the electric pairing of David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson as FBI detectives Mulder and Scully investigating strange cases of the paranormal.
• The X-Files Desk Diary is the only officially approved X-Files diary
• Each spread contains photographs from the series and previously unpublished X-Files trivia related to the series
• Each month has a photographic spread with related information
• Highly designed in two-colour with the instantly recognisable eery green of The X-Files
• The perfect Christmas present for the X-phile
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Chris Carter is the creator of The X-Files
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Voyager, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: Good. 1998 X-Files Desk Diary This book is in good or better condition. It has no tears to the pages and no pages will be missing from the book. The spine of the book is still in great condition and the front cover is generally unmarked. It has signs of previous use but overall is in really nice, tight condition. Shipping is normally same day from our UK warehouse. We offer a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780002558952
Book Description Voyager 03/11/1997, 1997. Book Condition: Very Good. This book is in very good condition and will be shipped within 24 hours of ordering. The cover may have some limited signs of wear but the pages are clean, intact and the spine remains undamaged. This book has clearly been well maintained and looked after thus far. Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. See all our books here, order more than 1 book and get discounted shipping. . Bookseller Inventory # 7719-9780002558952
Book Description Voyager 03/11/1997, 1997. Book Condition: Good. Will be shipped promptly from UK warehouse. Book is in good condition with no missing pages, no damage or soiling and tight spine. There may be some dog-eared pages showing previous use but overall a great book. Bookseller Inventory # 9053-9780002558952
Book Description Voyager, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: Used; Good. **SHIPPED FROM UK** We believe you will be completely satisfied with our quick and reliable service. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible! Buy with confidence!. Bookseller Inventory # 2303172
Book Description Voyager, 1997. Hardback. Book Condition: Very Good. Very good condition small hardcover book with pictorial boards and no jacket - boards with lightest of bumping - clean and tidy internally, no markings or writing to the pages - very good copy. Bookseller Inventory # F489