Packed full of color photographs of every bird listed, as well as handy hints on watching birds.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
This brand new series is designed to give everyone visiting far away places a pocket guide to the birds that they might see
• Covers 360 species – all the common wild birds found in East Africa
• Illustrated with over 370 colour photographs
• Covers the major areas visited by safaris – Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and surrounding countries
• Written by wildlife experts who have been leading safaris in East Africa for the last twenty years.
• Hints on watching, and photographing, birds.
• The ideal guide for all people embarking on a safari
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Harper Collins, London, U.K., 1996. Soft Cover. Book Condition: New. First Edition. 158pp; col pls. Index. Mint. Size: 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Bookseller Inventory # 008183
Book Description Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110002200341
Book Description Harpercollins Pub Ltd, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0002200341