Fundamentals of English Grammar: With Answer Key (Black): With Answer Key (Black), International Version (Azar English Grammar)
Also available are the multimedia CD-ROMs Fundamentals of English Grammar Interactive and Understanding and Using English Grammar Interactive.
Clear, direct and comprehensive, the Azar Grammar Series blends tried-and-true grammar teaching with communicative activities.
Clear charts and explanations
- Student-friendly grammar charts with clear information.
- Examples accompanied by clear explanations.
- Minimal grammar terminology for ease of understanding.
In-depth grammar practice
- Immediate application of grammatical forms and meanings.
- A variety of exercise types including warm-up, comprehension, completion, reading, listening, interview, and writing.
- Interactive pair and group work using target grammar.
Comprehensive, corpus-informed grammar syllabus
- The verb-tense system, modals, gerunds, and infinitives.
- Nouns, articles, pronouns, and agreement.
- Sentence patterns, clauses, connectives, and more.
- Written forms, spelling, and punctuation; spoken forms and pronunciation.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
From the Back Cover
Fundamentals of English Grammar Interactive allows students to study grammar as they never have before! Through a dynamic combination of animation, audio, and voice recordings, this all-new multimedia program provides more than 100 hours of instruction and interactive practice. Fundamentals of English Grammar Interactive is perfect for independent study or for teachers who want to combine classroom instruction with computer-based learning in the lab.
- Animated Grammar Presentation: “Talking Heads” inform students about grammar and usage in lively, accessible and engaging ways.
- Development of Grammatical Awareness: Introductory dialogues help students notice how grammar works by highlighting use of forms.
- Extensive Grammar Practice: More than 500 new interactive exercises including listening, speaking and reading.
- Learner Support: Easy access to information through pop-up notes and grammar charts with clear examples and explanations of key points.
- Ongoing Assessment: Students can monitor their progress through immediate feedback on practice exercises, chapter tests, and score reports.
- Windows 98, Windows XP, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2 (or higher), or Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5 (or higher)
- Non-English Windows 2000 systems require the Professional edition
- Pentium II processor 400+ MHz
- 64+ MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 16-bit graphics card
- Monitor resolution of 800 x 600 or higher
- Sound card, microphone, and speakers (Microphones plugged into USB ports are not supported)
- 10X CD-ROM drive
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher (Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher recommended) (Note: Netscape and AOL browser software are not supported.)
- Macromedia’s Flash 6 (or higher) and Shockwave 8 (or higher), Apple’s QuickTime 5 (or higher), and Sun’s Java 1.4.1_01 plug-ins (Note: If your computer does not have these plug-ins, they will be installed automatically when you install the course.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 (or higher) software
For more information on this product and our other Multimedia products, please visit the Pearson Longman Multimedia website.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.