1. Physiology: PreTest will contain approximately 200 new questions, many in clinical-vignette format, for a total of 500 questions. 2. Concise explanations for each question will be referenced to core books used by medical students in physiology courses. They will explain not only why correct answers are correct, but why incorrect answers are wrong. 3. The high-yield fact section at the end of the book will be polished to make it more high-yield. This section will have bleeds to make it more visible.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
- 500 USMLE-type questions, answers ; explanations
- High-yield facts reinforce key concepts
- Targets what you really need to know
- Student-tested and reviewed
PreTest(r) is the medical student's most dynamic weapon for mastering the USMLE Step 1.
- Designed to simulate the exam
- Reviewed by recent examinees
- Mimics the real exam, question by question
PreTest is the closest you can get to seeing the test before you take it.
This one-of-a-kind test prep guide helps you:
- Get to know material on course exams and the USMLE Step 1
- Practice with 500 clinically-oriented multiple-choice questions
- Review key facts for exam success
- Build confidence, skills, and knowledge
There are plenty of answers out there. But only PreTest(r) delivers USMLE-type questions in USMLE format.
Open this PreTest for:
- 500 board-type questions
- High-yield facts for board and course review
- Referenced answers with concise explanations
Great for microbiology course review and exams, too! Physiology PreTest asks the right questions so you'll know the right answers. Open it and start learning what's on the test.
"Physiology is tough. PreTest really helped me get it. It was a tremENDous confidence boost."
a medical student who recently passed the USMLE Step 1
Michael B. Wang, PhD is Associate Chair for Education in the Department of Physiology at Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Wang was the secret coauthor of the last edition. He teaches a Kaplan physiology course once a year, and contributed to the last edition of NMS Physiology. James P. Ryan, PhD, Dr. Wang's coauthor, is Professor and Associate Chair in the Department of Physiology at Temple University.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0071371990
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0071371990
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. 10. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0071371990
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange, 2001. Paperback. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110071371990
Book Description McGraw-Hill/Appleton & Lange. PAPERBACK. Book Condition: New. 0071371990 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW4.0026622
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800713719951.0