Collins’ AQA A-level Economics Student Book 1 has been newly written for the 2015 AQA Economics specifications. Covering AS and the first year of A-level, it will help students to build an effective economist’s toolkit and give them confidence to engage with real-life economics.
Our Student Books have been entered into the AQA approval process.
This textbook will develop the tools that students need to think like an economist. Every chapter has a clear framework to ensure that students:
• Secure understanding of theories, models and concepts with dynamic explanations and full coverage of new topics such as individual economic decision making
• Develop accuracy in drawing and interpreting economics diagrams with annotations that bring diagrams to life, highlight key features and provide tips for drawing diagrams precisely
• Acquire confidence in using quantitative skills through step-by-step worked examples
• Apply understanding to real-life issues and contexts by engaging with contemporary case studies
• Build top-notch critical skills with stimulating ‘Think Like An Economist’ activities
• Assess progress with regular ‘Check Your Understanding’ questions integrated into the text
• Appreciate the interrelationship between macroeconomics and microeconomics with connections highlighted in every chapter
• Improve exam and communication techniques with practice questions for macroeconomics and microeconomics
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want