Scale: 1:15,840 (4 inches to 1 mile) with Central Aberdeen at 1:9,750 (6.5 inches to 1 mile).
Detailed street map of Aberdeen and the surrounding villages. As well as the clear, easy-to-use street maps, there is also a Local Information and Places of Interest section plus a road map of Aberdeenshire and Angus for route planning purposes.
Full colour street atlas combining two different scales of mapping: detailed town centre maps at 4 inches to 1 mile and clear route planning maps of the area surrounding the city centre at 4 miles to 1 inch.
• Main street maps at 4 inches to 1 mile.
• Central Aberdeen at extra large 6.5 inches to 1 mile scale.
• Local information section with important contacts and detail.
• Road map at 4 miles to 1 inch, centred on Aberdeen, complete with full index.
• Descriptions of places of interest within a 30 mile radius of the town centre.
AREA OF COVERAGE
Street level map extends from the airport in the north to Newtonhill in the south and from Westhill in the west to the coast in the east. Road map extends from Fraserburgh in the north to Arbroath in the south.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins 2007-01-03, 2007. Paperback. Book Condition: Very Good. All books are pre-owned and will have been read by someone else before you. They may well show signs of minor wear and tear. Please note, cover images are illustrative only, and the actual book cover and edition can vary. Bookseller Inventory # 9780007229871-21