This exam practice book for A2 contains detailed advice and tips on how to improve marks and overall grade. The authors are experienced examiners who have been involved in the development of the new AS and A2 Maths exams.
A2 Maths includes:
• Exam questions covering all core A2 topics
• Students’ answers with hints and tips
• ‘Don’t make these mistakes’ sections
• ‘Key points to remember’ sections
• ‘Questions to try’ plus examiner’s hints
• ‘How to score full marks’ sections
• Answers and guidance at the back
• Helpful coverage of synoptic questions.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Ted Graham is Senior Lecturer for Teaching Mathematics, University of Plymouth and is a Chief Examiner. John Berry is Professor of Mathematics Education and Director of the Centre for Teaching Mathematics at University of Plymouth. Roger Fentem is Senior Lecturer in Mathematics Education at Centre for Mathematics Teaching, University of Plymouth and is a Principal Examiner.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Collins, 2003. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007171951