From the new Big Little Book series, this indispensable guide introduces the unique therapeutic and diagnostic nature of reflexology, and shows how this therapeutic foot massage can redress imbalances of energy in the body, relieving stress and promoting health and well-being.
• Complete guide to the unique system of foot massage based on holistic principles of Chinese medicine.
• Shows how to locate and massage specific points on the foot, and how they relate to different parts of the body.
• Includes clear historical context, description of the Meridian system and how it works, and details on the anatomy of the foot.
• Readers can learn how to treat themselves and so benefit from a more positive and balanced lifestyle.
• By using reflexology to redress imbalances of energy in the body, you can reduce stress and ill health.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Inge Dougans was born in Denmark, where she received her reflexology training. In 1983 she started the School of Reflexology and Meridian therapy and in 1985 she formed the South African Reflexology Society. She gives lectures and workshops on reflexology throughout the UK, Europe and the USA, and runs her own busy practice in South Africa.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # DADAX0007166834
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Book Condition: New. Brand New, Unread Copy in Perfect Condition. A+ Customer Service!. Bookseller Inventory # ABE_book_new_0007166834
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0007166834
Book Description Book Condition: Brand New. Book Condition: Brand New. Bookseller Inventory # 97800071668311.0
Book Description Thorsons, 2003. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. Bookseller Inventory # P110007166834
Book Description Thorsons. Hardcover. Book Condition: New. 0007166834 New Condition. Bookseller Inventory # NEW4.0002015