A wiro-bound photocopiable pack of resources to help teachers using the Landmark AS Geography student book to implement this new type of course.
This book offers:
• Key diagrams and maps, including many designed to be completed by the students
• Skill briefings – step-by-step guides to all the techniques essential at AS level
• Self-contained homework copymasters (no need to take the student book home)
• Substantial case studies relating to each chapter, for reinforcement and extension
• Useful website addresses for the latest information
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
Dr Robert Prosser, Centre for Urban and Regional Studies, University of Birmingham.
Michael Raw, Head of Geography, Bradford Grammar School.
Victoria Bishop, Lutterworth Upper School and Community College, Leics.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want