This text provides comprehensive coverage of topics found in all of the major A Level mathematics syllabuses. The book contains past-paper questions, exercises, later questions which aim to develop a greater understanding of ideas, indexes and full answers to problems.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Advanced Mathematics 1 and 2' by Martin Perkins and Patricia Perkins
These best-selling books continue to give some of the best support for A-level with comprehensive coverage of topics found in all of the major syllabuses. Coverage includes numerical methods and probability and statistics
• Short chapters allow for easy matching to your own course
• Past-paper questions are carefully graded
• Exercises provide plenty of practice in new skills
• Later questions develop greater understanding of ideas
• Indexes and full answers to problems
Advanced Mathematics Book 1
0 00 322269 1 580pp £20.50
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
(No Available Copies)
If you know the book but cannot find it on AbeBooks, we can automatically search for it on your behalf as new inventory is added. If it is added to AbeBooks by one of our member booksellers, we will notify you!Create a Want