A comprehensive and heavily illustrated guide to every species of British wildlife, this book is the definitive photographic reference guide for anyone interested in the flora and fauna of the British Isles.
"synopsis" may belong to another edition of this title.
'Wonderfully descriptive photographs'
• A photographic guide to all common and some unusual species of British wildlife.
• Describes almost all mammals, birds, fish and butterflies likely to be encountered by the keen amateur naturalist in Britain, as well as all the common and widespread flowers, trees and shrubs.
• Also describes reptiles and amphibians, insects and spiders, molluscs and other invertebrates including those found on the seashore.
• Also included are some unusual species that are striking and therefore likely to attract attention.
• An essential addition to everyone's bookshelf.
"About this title" may belong to another edition of this title.
Book Description HarperCollins UK, 1997. Paperback. Book Condition: New. book. Bookseller Inventory # 0002200716